Epic Kayaks

Monday, August 24, 2015

World Championships 2015

World Championships - the best in the World. We really saw that this week. This regatta was the first qualifier for the Olympics next year. Everyone was on their A-Game. Some of the fiercest racing of the past 4 years happened right here this weekend. I'm happy to say that I improved in my racing, but so did the rest of the world. For that, I know I still have a lot of training still to go. This life is an endless fight, but I am thankful for my little improvements.

We've finally come to the end of the 2015 race season. I'll take a couple weeks off before I head back to Georgia, USA to start up the next year of training. I'm stoked I'll be touring around Italy for a little bit with my mom this next week, and enjoy some good rest time! 2016 Season, here I come.



No comments:

Post a Comment